Rapid prototyping via CNC machining Aluminum delivers high speed, high precision, and robust rapid part manufacturing solutions. You take a block or billet of material and cut away at it with a series of tools and drill bits, removing material to make CNC machined parts or products. At BE-CU, tolerances are controlled to DIN-2678-1 Fine for metals and Medium for plastics as standard for CNC prototypes.
How Rapid Machining Works – At BE-CU.COM, our CNC machining services deliver parts made from a wide range of plastics and metals. Over 70 high precision CNC mills, lathes, sink and wire EDMs, and surface grinding machines help us deliver custom CNC machining for many industries. We deliver rapid prototyping solutions.
3, 4 and 5 axis machines are available at BE-CU. A massive range of materials both metal and plastics are available at BE-CU. To view the wide range of Materials used in our CNC Machining service, click here.
Advantages Of Precision CNC Machining
- Fast and repeatable for low volume manufacturing
- CNC prototypes deliver on precise and high tolerance specifications
- Wide range of production and rapid prototype manufacturing materials
- Rapid machining offers great surface finishing
- CNC Machined parts are precise and have high tolerance specifications; the process itself is fast and a wide range of materials can be used. Due to these qualities, CNC Machining is popular choice in the automotive industry
Custom CNC Machining Is Used For
Precision CNC machining parts and rapid prototyping, metal parts, performance plastics, and low-mid volume rapid machining production runs. When it comes to China CNC machining or custom CNC turning in general, our approach is: provide highly flexible rapid low volume manufacturing solutions that deliver superior parts, fast.
Our sales and engineering services are available at your convenience, whenever you need us. Whether it’s 11:00 pm on a Saturday night, or 7:00 am on Monday morning, it makes no difference to us. We’re always available to assist you with your order, or answer any questions you may have about our rapid prototyping and low volume manufacturing services.
- Tel: +86 (0)769-8288 6112
- Fax: +86 (0)769-8288 6112
- Email: email@example.com
- Spain Web:cncmachining.es
- Whatsapp No.: + 86 152 1709 1354
- Weichat No.: + 86 152 1709 1354
- Skype ID: +86 152 1709 1354
- Factory Address: Sifangyuan Industrial Park, Xinshapu, Huaide Community, Humen town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province.