1. Special reminder: The requirement to adopt APNs provider API will be implemented from March 31st.
On March 4, 2021, Apple’s developer website issued a special reminder: The HTTP/2-based Apple Push Notification Service (APNs) provider API can help developers effectively utilize powerful functions-such as using JSON Web Token (JSON Web Token). Brand) for identity verification, more complete error messages, and feedback based on specific notifications.
If the developer is still using the old binary protocol to send push notifications, please make sure to update to the APNs provider API as soon as possible. APNs will no longer support the old version of the binary protocol after March 31, 2021.
2. Apple will stop selling iMac Pro.
TechWeb: Recently, a number of media have reported the news that iMac Pro will be discontinued. The purchase page of iMac Pro on Apple’s official website has been adjusted, and the words “limited quantity, while stocks last” have appeared on the purchase page. At present, there is only one configuration available for purchase on the official website, but there are more optional configurations on the official website before. This iMac Pro was released in December 2017.
3. The European Union has filed antitrust charges against Apple: restricting its “Apple Music” competitors.
Sina Technology: According to reports, Spotify, the world’s largest online music service provider, filed a complaint with the European Commission about the monopoly of Apple’s software store. The source recently disclosed that the European Commission is preparing to file anti-monopoly charges against Apple. The European Commission’s allegations against Apple include restricting competitors other than “Apple Music” (Apple’s own online music service), putting opponents at a disadvantage and affecting consumers’ right to choose.
4. Apple launched the iCloud photo transfer service, which can easily transfer to Google Photos.
TechWeb: News on March 4, according to foreign media reports, this week, Apple launched a new photo transfer service that enables iCloud users to quickly transfer photos and videos to Google Photos. According to Apple’s support document, users only need to log in to Apple’s privacy website and select the “transfer data copy” option. After completing the steps, the user’s iCloud photos and videos can be transferred to Google Photos. The entire process takes 3-7 days. The transferred photos and videos in the past will not be deleted in iCloud. Most of the images will still be synchronized with the album, but the videos will be transmitted separately.
5. This year’s Apple WWDC conference is very likely to be held in the form of recording and broadcasting.
cnBeta: Although Apple has not officially announced it, it is very likely that this year’s WWDC conference will be conducted in the same way as last year. According to last year’s time node, Apple estimates that it will announce the details of the WWDC 2021 conference in the next few weeks, and the official time should be between May and June.
6. A large number of Google iOS apps have added privacy tags to resume normal iteration.
Sina Technology: According to reports, at the end of last year, Apple required all third-party software in the app store to add “privacy labels” to further protect consumer privacy. After that, a large number of Google’s iOS software stopped updating for a long time. According to the latest report, Google has recently begun a large-scale update of iOS software, and many software also have privacy label information. Through the privacy tag information of the iOS software, users can understand the specific types of personal data collected by the software, whether the data will be used to track users, etc.
7. All 270 Apple stores in the United States opened, and Apple’s stock price rose more than 5% on Monday.
1. Xiaomi may launch its first foldable mobile phone this year.
2. The Xiaomi affiliated company has published a patent for the appearance of the mobile phone, with a camera on each of the four corners on the back.
3. The “lack of cores” affects the mobile phone industry chain, and Xiaomi 11’s out-of-stock channel prices continue to rise.
4. The social voice chat function of Twitter Spaces is the first to log on to the Android platform of Clubhouse.
5. The sales volume of OPPO in China’s mobile phone market in January was the highest.
Counterpoint Research recently wrote an article that in January this year, in the Chinese mobile phone market, OPPO sales have surpassed Huawei’s leap forward, taking 21% of the market share, an increase of 26% year-on-year; Huawei and vivo ranked second, with both market shares. 20%; followed closely by Apple and Xiaomi, both of which gained 16% of the market share.
6. On March 3, Meizu released the 2021 Meizu 18 series 5G dual flagship mobile phones.
7. Huawei executives responded to the rumors of getting involved in pig raising: Huawei does not raise pigs and empowers companies to use AI to raise pigs.
8. Huawei’s AppGallery has 530 million global monthly active users.
9. Huawei: At least 300 million devices use Hongmeng this year.
10. On March 3, vivo released the 5G thin and light selfie flagship vivo S9.