The clamping process is generally divided into three or four stages, generally fast-slow-high pressure; fast clamping, according to the structure of the mold,
sees it as a flat plate, or a slider, and different molds are set first The pressure/speed/position during rapid mold clamping, without affecting the efficiency, set the appropriate pressure/speed/position. Pay attention to not only make the mold smooth, but also reflect the principle of rapid mold clamping.
Low pressure-slow speed; this Precision Cnc Machining Metal Parts is the most important & in the jog state, set the pressure to 0, slow down the speed, and set the position to 0, because the machine itself has a bottom pressure, although the pressure is 0, cnc parts The mold will still be closed. After the mold is closed, because the position is 0, the high pressure cannot be raised. At this time, the low pressure position is changed to the value displayed on the panel according to the position of the mold base displayed on the main panel;
High pressure; Generally speaking, it is necessary to set the high pressure of the mold clamping according to the projected area of the product and the performance of the material. After setting the appropriate value, you need to adjust the low pressure protection again, press the previous step to re-correct the position of the low pressure mold. The guarantee is indeed valid.
1. Under the premise of ensuring the mold clamping speed, the low pressure mold clamping pressure should be set as low as possible, as long as precision turning can reliably offset the friction resistance of the mold clamping (the friction resistance between the template and the large pillar, the guide pillar after the movable mold contacts The friction resistance of the guide sleeve, the friction resistance of the inclined guide post slider, and the friction resistance of the movable template and the supporting parts, etc.).
2. It is necessary to set a sufficient low-pressure protection stroke (should be larger than the size of the product, or larger than the size of the gripper of the manipulator if there is a manipulator), too large a low-pressure protection stroke will affect the accurate setting of the low-pressure protection pressure and low-pressure protection time, so the setting should be reasonable .
3. After calculating the actual time when CNC Drilling Services low-voltage protection starts and ends, the low-voltage time is set to be slightly greater than the actual time (the margin is less than 1 second to ensure that the mold clamping action signal output is stopped in time when there is a foreign body). The principle of low-voltage protection is In a certain low-voltage time, the computer cannot sample the high-voltage signal, and the computer determines that there is a foreign body in the mold cavity. At this time, the computer should in principle stop the mold-clamping signal output, and simultaneously alarm and output the mold-opening signal.
4. Set the required clamping force first and then set the clamping high pressure according to the proportion. The pressure of the machine system with different clamping forces is the same. Using this mechanism, the clamping force can be accurately preset by setting the CNC Lathing high pressure pressure.
5. Set the high-pressure stroke position to be too large first. At this time, gradually reduce the high-pressure stroke position according to experience. When the high-pressure stroke cannot be raised or the machine hinge cannot be straightened, then slightly adjust the high-pressure stroke to make the clamping force reliable.If there is a slider, the protection position must be greater than the height of the slider guide post, and the pressure should be as small as possible.
There is an inspection standard for low-pressure mold protection. Put a 0.5-2mm thick cardboard. If the mold cannot be closed, it proves that you have set up successfully!