Mobile commerce should be part of your mobile marketing strategy. Giving customers the ability to make in-app purchases could increase sales. This is an opportunity you don’t want to miss!
Table of Contents
- What your mobile marketing strategy really needs
- google play store optimisation
- buy keyword installs ios
- buy app installs for android
What your mobile marketing strategy really needs
What is mobile commerce?
Mobile commerce has made it possible for consumers to make transactions on mobile devices. App developers are taking advantage of this by creating mobile commerce applications that allow consumers to make in-app purchases.
So if your mobile marketing strategy doesn’t include mobile commerce, you may be missing out on revenue increasing opportunities.
But it’s not too late! Learn how to incorporate mobile commerce into your business plan.
How to implement mobile commerce into your mobile marketing strategy
When building mobile commerce applications, there are a few useful strategies to keep in mind. We will go over them now.
Focus on your app
Here are some reasons why it’s better to focus on an app instead of a website:
- More and more transactions are occurring through apps instead of websites, even mobile websites;
- In-app shopping makes it difficult for users to compare your prices to your competitors’ prices;
- Users who download your mobile commerce application are much more likely to purchase your products since they have already shown an interest in your brand;
- Building an app that provides a great user experience encourages customer loyalty and repeat purchases.
Offer different payment options
Don’t miss out on any sales. Instead, give your app the ability to accept all major credit cards.
With mobile commerce, payment options have extended beyond cards and cash. Some of these options include:
- Apple Pay;
- PayPal One Touch;
- Amazon Pay;
Some users will feel more comfortable using these options because they allow customers to make purchases without entering their credit card information.
Personalized user experience
By allowing users to integrate their app profiles with their social media profiles, you will gain access to information that enables you to provide a customized app experience.
This will give you the ability to offer products that fit the wants and needs of individual users.
You should also track each customer’s shopping history so that you can make suggestions for future purchases.
Show how great your products are
Make sure users can see the value of your products by writing compelling descriptions and creating quality images.
- Descriptions – When writing product descriptions, provide the most important details without using too many words;
- Images – Showcase multiple images for each product. Include shots from every angle and zoom in for at least one image. Creating video demonstrations is also a good idea.
Provide customer service
Give customers quick and easy access to customer service from your app so that they won’t have to go out of their way to find your contact information.
Your communication options should include live chat, phone support, and email.
Make checking out quick and safe
The quicker and easier it is to check out, the more readily customers will make in-app purchases.
Storing payment and shipping information that first-time customers enter will make future purchases much easier, as they will not have to reenter their information.
Just make sure the information gets stored securely and that users know you are committed to keeping it secure. Otherwise, they won’t feel safe purchasing products in your app.
Send push notifications
Offering special deals is a very effective way to increase sales. You can let users know about those deals with push notifications.
But be careful. You don’t want to send too many push notifications, which would annoy users and cause them to turn off these alerts.
Mobile commerce is a necessary part of an effective mobile marketing strategy. Once you allow users to make in-app purchases revenue is likely to increase.